Design a digital authorization system to enable elderly people who will no longer be competent in the future to digitally authorize others to securely arrange and manage their digital administration
How Might We questions
- How might we simplify receiving/giving power of attorney in a digital way?
- How can we simplify the authorization system by using experiences from other digital systems?
- How can we ensure that the system matches the user's skills?
- How can we provide an easy way to instruct people to give power of attorney?
- How can we ensure that the process is easy to use for everyone? User friendly
- How can we ensure that stakeholders can easily help their parents remotely?
- How can we prepare the elderly and stakeholders for digital authorization in the future?
- How might we create an account that is accessible to the giver and receiver?